in Nassau and Suffolk County
(see money saving coupon below)
Doesn’t just clear your Sewer Lines & Drains...
We also provide all Sewer Repairs and Water line
Repairs or Replacements
Call us to get your problem solved fast!!
See if one of your problems is below:
- Broken — cracked, offset or collapsed pipe including damaged pipes due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage — grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion — the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe — a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints — the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration — tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal flow causing back-up and/or the roots have damaged the line.
- Off-grade pipe — existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Call for an estimate
Allied/All City for immediate help!